Okay, I have a lot to do. Better put it on paper:
1. Edit Saving Grace. Hard to do - I'm all over the map with this one, not sure what direction I want to go. The character of Grace has taken a turn, and I'm not sure if I'm screwing up character development or not. Damn you, head strong heroine!
2. Do some critting - okay, haven't done that in ages. Better get to it soon.
3. Study. Nuff said.
4. Fix legal issues regarding taxes - who doesn't love that?
5. Prepare surprise interview with surprise author (I think this should have stayed a surprise)
6. Stalk people and force my book on them (find this the hardest to do, actually)
7. Beta read 2 stories. Unless I want my friends to skin me alive.
8. Find interview hosts - yup, as much as I like hosting, I should be doing it the other way around too.
9. Stop obsessively checking book stats.
10. Wait patiently for the paperback copies to arrive in the mail (Damn you postal service! Why won't you work faster? They're books, not chemical bombs!)
11. Work - yeah, I have to do that too, but for some reason I have to keep reminding myself to start.
12. Buy two books I'm dying to read.
13. Think up clever marketing strategy (I can hear the crickets in my head already. Wow, there's a lot of space in there. And an echo--echo--echo--)
14. More legal issues regarding school papers.
15. Leave on honeymoon. (YAY!)
16. Um... write something maybe?
17. Steal underpants.
20. Make a million dollars.
21. Get a cat.
22. Buy groceries at store.
23. Take over the world. (Make every Tuesday Free Ice Cream Day)
24. Practice a larger attention span.
25. Work - yeah, I have to do that too, but for some reason I have to keep reminding myself to start.
26. Have my memory checked.
That should about wrap it up. Now I'd better get working on stealing underpants at the grocery store while forcing my book in an interview at the post office.
See you next time.